US military says it struck 10 targets in Iran as ceasefire is strained by 2nd day of attacks

1 month ago 7

Rommie Analytics

U.S. Central Command has released video purporting to show one of its strikes on Iran launched in response to a drone attack a day earlier on a cargo ship in the Strait of Hormuz. Footage released on Friday showed a strike as well as a burst of smoke. U.S. Central Command said the military struck missile and drone locations and coastal radar sites in Iran. VIDEO AT LINK.............. DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The U.S. military said Saturday it had struck 10 targets in Iran at President Donald Trump’s direction, continuing a string of attacks that have shaken the...
Read Entire Article