Bold & Beautiful Producer Gives Definite Answer on Thorsten Kaye Leaving Rumors

1 day ago 3

Rommie Analytics

Bold & Beautiful Producer Gives Definite Answer on Thorsten Kaye Leaving RumorsPhoto Credit: CBS

Rumors and the internet go hand-in-hand, and Thorsten Kaye from The Bold and the Beautiful was the target this week. A post shared on the internet stated that Kaye is leaving the show following a serious health concern. The show’s producer, Casey Kasprzyk, has come forward to put the rumours to rest.

Here’s what the producer said about the rumors on his X account.

Casey Kasprzyk slams rumors about Thorsten Kaye leaving The Bold and the Beautiful due to health issues

Earlier this week, a post that went viral stated that Thorsten Kaye, who plays Ridge Forrester, has liver cancer and will be leaving The Bold and the Beautiful. The post continued to talk about how the show is “bracing fᴏr what cᴏᴜld be the mᴏst dramatic stᴏryline in the shᴏw’s histᴏry”. It also made a lot of false claims, quoting “behind-the-scenes sources” to validate its rumors.

This garnered a lot of attention among the fans of the show, flooding social media with posts expressing their concerns.

The producers of the show generally stay away from commenting on rumors regarding the show and its cast. But in a rare scenario, the producer, Casey Kasprzyk, took to his X account to shut down the rumor.

Kasprzyk shared the rumored post with a caption that read, “We never comment on rumors like this, but there’s one in particular about Thorsten Kaye that I’d like to state is completely false. Pure trash created for clicks and gossip.”

We never comment on rumors like this, but there’s one in particular about Thorsten Kaye that I’d like to state is completely false. Pure trash created for clicks and gossip. https://t.co/cgMq71IMcT

— Casey Kasprzyk (@CaseyKasprzyk) August 26, 2025

Further commenting on the post, he said, “To the many fans, including my mom, that reached out… please ignore this disgusting made up article.”

The comments on the post are all in tune with being against spreading such serious rumors.

One user replied, “Absolutely disgusting and horrible to make up serious stuff like this about someone’s personal life. Whoever they are, and they don’t appear reputable (seems an AI-generated, badly spelled article), they should be reported and shut down.” to which Kasprzyk replied, “Exactly!  Couldn’t spell Thorsten (or even Ronn’s name) correctly.”

Absolutely disgusting and horrible to make up serious stuff like this about someone's personal life. Whoever they are and they don't appear reputable (seems an AI generated, badly spelled article), they should be reported and shut down.

— marco poll-o (@marco_poll_o) August 26, 2025

Kaye has been on the show since 2012 and has appeared in nearly 2000 episodes. The show currently has no intention of removing the actor or getting rid of his character.

The post Bold & Beautiful Producer Gives Definite Answer on Thorsten Kaye Leaving Rumors appeared first on ComingSoon.net - Movie Trailers, TV & Streaming News, and More.

Read Entire Article